Monday, February 2, 2009

Response for Rhetorical Analysis

One essay that i read which i really liked was ,"If you run a red light, will everyone know?" by Brad Stone. This essay talks about a website called www.CriminalSearches.com . This website lets your search by name through criminal records of all 50 states and over 3,500 counties. I think this will be a good essay for my Rhetorical Anaylsis, because i think this is a very important topic and i feel that people deserve the right for their previous acts to be hidden from public. I think its unfair that anybody can go online and see your criminal history. If you don't already know the person enough to have to search their history, then you shouldn't be trusting them in the first place. I feel many people have made mistakes and incidences in the past that they have regreted or mistakenly done and having that information open for others to see is a big invasion of privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment