Monday, February 16, 2009
In-Class Writing
When i was making my own PostSecret Card i wanted to make a card that had some personal value to me. So i made mine around an issue that i believed in. I wanted to talk about dreams and standing up for what you believe in. For my PostSecret card i took the picture of Jessie Owen's on the podieum saluting to the world. I thought this was very important and would hold alot of value since that is such a memoriable moment in history. From my post Secret card i wanted my audience to understand it like i did. I wanted them to see how important it is to never back down from your beliefs. I used Jessie Owens as an example so people would better understand the importance of this. I was very satisfied with my end result, because i feel i was successful with my goal. I feel it is very obvious what the message is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment