Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Post Secret Card


I really liked the post secret card which said, "Even Vegetarians think of meat sometimes." I think this is a good Post Secret Card. Even though people might think it is intended for Vegetarians, i think the audience is for everyone. I think its a deeper message. I think whomever wrote this is talking about temptations. That throughout life, nomatter what you belief, you will be tempted to break those morals. At the end of the day, its whether you can withstand that temptation and live your life. I think the picture of the girl and her eyes is very important, because it looks like a normal women but she has our tongue licking across her teeth. This shows the temptation taking over her.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the deeper meaning of that particular post secret card. I can completely see where the intended audience is not just limited to vegetarians but gives a message to everyone about temptation. I think you did a really good job analyzing this post secret.

    ReplyDelete